BEST WESTERN Garden Inn
101 Gosai Drive, Bentleyville, PA 15314-1049
Phone: 724/239-4321 | Fax: 724/239-5553 | 83 Rooms
Check Out Time: 11:00 AM | Check In: 3:00 PM | Online Reservations
Located near I-70 in the heart of Bentleyville, Pennsylvania, the BEST WESTERN Garden Inn offers comfortable amenities at an unbeatable value - all located just a short drive away from the California University of Pennsylvania, the Douglas Education Center and the excitement of Pittsburgh, home of the Pirates, Steelers and Penguins.
While staying at the BEST WESTERN Garden Inn, be sure to experience the local culture and exciting attractions at the Meadows Racetrack Casino, Tanger Outlets and the Kennywood Amusement Park & Sand Castle. In addition, Pittsburgh is less than an hour away, which makes the perfect day trip for seeing the Heinz Field and touring Falling Water, Frank Lloyd Wright's National Historic Home.
Guests of this Bentleyville, PA hotel will discover 83 well-appointed guest rooms and suites, each complete with a microwave, refrigerator, cable television with HBO® and free wireless high-speed Internet access. Other hotel amenities include a complimentary continental breakfast, indoor heated swimming pool, on-site fitness center and guest laundry.
Business guests staying at this Bentleyville hotel will appreciate the hotel's on-site business services and meeting facilities accommodating up to 20 people, in addition to a close proximity to local organizations - including the Donora Industrial Park, the Monongahela Business Park, the California Industrial Park, the Speers Business Park and is conveniently located less than a mile from Alta Vista business park. You'll be just down the highway from a variety of natural gas and Marcellus Shale development businesses.
Make your next visit to the Bentleyville area unforgettable - book a stay at the BEST WESTERN Garden Inn today to save! Our friendly staff and comfortable accommodations are ready to welcome you.
Welcome to Best Western.
Hotel Amenities & Services
- Wireless internet connection in public areas
- Exercise facilities
- Complimentary continental breakfast, waffles, pancakes, breakfast meat, eggs, choice of breads, muffins, danish, cereal, fruit, yogurt, juice,and coffee.
- Complimentary breakfast
- Indoor pool, heated
- Exercise facility, open from 8:00 a.m. to 10:00 p.m., free
- Stationary bike
- 24-hour front desk
- Guest laundry
- Dry cleaning, same day available
- Ice/vending machines
- Safe deposit box
- Truck/RV parking
- Free parking
- Photocopy services
- Fax services
- Free wireless internet access available in public areas, and all guest rooms
- Coffee available all day
- High-speed Internet access
- New carpeting
- Curtain shower rods
- Elevator, wheelchair accessible
- Conference facilities
- Higher rates may apply for holidays/special events
- Inter corridor
- Express check out provided for BW Rewards members
- Late check out provided for BW Rewards members
- Cable or satellite television 32-inch flat screen with HD programming
- Housekeeping provided, full, daily
- Evening reception, Wednesday, 5:00 p.m. to 7:00 p.m.
- ATM/cash machine
BEST WESTERN Garden Inn
Take advantage of the savings and fun with this special offer available at the best western garden inn in Bentleyville.
BEST WESTERN Garden Inn
Conveniently located, the best western garden inn in Bentleyville, Pennsylvania is shown on the map. Detailed driving directions from popular points or nearby cities are listed below. For those with GPS, here you go:
Longitude: 40.131444 / Latitude: -79.997597
Driving Directions to Hotel
From: Pittsburgh Take Interstate 79 South to Interstate 70 East. Take Exit 32B and turn left at the bottom of the ramp. The BEST WESTERN Garden Inn entrance is on the left across from the McDonalds Restaurant.
From: Morgantown, WV Take Interstate 79 North to Interstate 70 East. Take Exit 32B and turn left at the bottom of the ramp. The BEST WESTERN Garden Inn entrance is on the left across from the McDonalds Restaurant.
From: Wheeling, WV Take Interstate 70 East to Exit 32B and turn left at the bottom of the ramp. The BEST WESTERN Garden Inn entrance is on the left across from the McDonalds Restaurant.
From: New Stanton Take Interstate 70 West to Exit 32B. Follow Rt. 917 South for ¼ mile. The BEST WESTERN Garden Inn entrance is on the left across from the McDonalds Restaurant.
BEST WESTERN Garden Inn
We care about the quality of your stay with us. Below are nearby attractions, shopping and restaurants that are popular with our guests. Listed locations are nearby with approximate distance listed where available.
Most Popular Area Attractions
Seating approximately 23,000, the First Niagara Pavilion is an outdoor amphitheater hosting numerous famous musical acts since 1990. The pavilion is located just 30 miles North of Bentleyville on the I-70 in western Pennsylvania.
Concerts ranging from artists like Billy Joel to larger festivals such as Lollopalooza have all taken the stage at the pavilion. Platinum selling rock and roll band, Phish, used the pavilion to record a live concert video in 1998.
Enjoy a historical tour of western Pennsylvania when you check out the Fort Necessity National Battlefield. Commemorating and preserving the history of the Battle of Fort Necessity, the Fort Necessity National Battlefield is a top attraction in Farmington – and just a short and scenic drive southeast from Bentleyville.
Measuring in at nearly 903 acres, the Fort Necessity National Battlefield features a wealth of sights and things to do. Be sure to visit the reconstructed Fort Necessity, and the always popular Mount Washington Tavern. The Battle of Fort Necessity took place on July 3, 1754.
Head west the next time you visit Pennsylvania and check out Friendship Hill National Historic Site. One of the top attractions south of the Pittsburgh area and Bentleyville, Friendship Hill National Historic Site is the former home of Albert Gallatin, one of the first American politicians.
Friendship Hill National Historic Site is comprised of 675 acres, and the Albert Gallatin house was built in 1789. Because of its historical significance, Friendship Hill National Historic Site was added to the National Register of Historic Places in 1966. It was also designated as a National Historic Site in 1978.
First opened in 2001, Heinz Field is home to NFL’s Pittsburgh Steelers and NCAA’s University of Pittsburgh Panthers. Set on the Ohio River of north Pittsburgh in western Pennsylvania, Heinz Field seats more than 65,000 football fans and concert goers and offers both walk-up and group tours to the public.
A must-see when visiting Heinz Field is the Coca-Cola Great Hall – a 40,000 square foot mini-museum of Steelers and Panthers memorabilia, including lockers, trophies and photographs. For a comfortable night in the City of Bridges, find a Best Western hotel in Pittsburgh or Bentleyville.
A City of Pittsburgh Historic Structure, the Phipps Conservatory and Botanical Gardens is a pride of both Pittsburgh and western Pennsylvania. Found on the on the National Register of Historic Places, the Phipps Conservatory is open daily from 9:30 a.m. to 5 p.m. and offers 90-minute conservatory tours of this historic complex. A good time to visit the Phipps Conservatory is between 3 p.m. and 5 p.m., so get your camera and walking shoes ready for current events and exhibits.
After your tour, enjoy lunch at Café Phipps, and browse through the Shop at Phipps and grab a little something for the home. Find a Best Western hotel in Pittsburgh or Bentleyville, and rest up for another day exploring the City of Bridges.
Make plans to explore Pennsylvania and check out the Rivers of Steel National Heritage Area. As you explore Pennsylvania, head to the western region of the state, near Pittsburgh and Bentlyville, and check out the Rivers of Steel. Celebrate and learn about the steel-making heritage of the area.
You'll want to make a full day of it when you visit the Rivers of Steel National Heritage Area in Swissvale. Don't miss out on top attractions within like the Carrie Furnace, Homestead Steel Works, and Pinkerton's Landing Bridge. Start off your tour of the Steel Rivers with a trip to the Bost Building, where you'll find the visit center and museum.
More Area Attractions & Services
- 19.00 mile(s) from Meadows Racetrack Casino, The Meadows Racetrack and Casino
- 20.00 mile(s) from Washington Crown Center
- 20.12 mile(s) from Consol Energy Park, Home of the Wild Things Baseball Team
- 30.00 mile(s) from Heinz Field, Home of the Pittsburgh Steelers Football Team
- 30.00 mile(s) from Mellon Arena, Home of the Pittsburgh Penguins Hockey Team
- 30.00 mile(s) from PNC Park, Home of the Pittsburgh Pirates
- 30.00 mile(s) from David L. Lawrence Convent, David L. Lawrence Convention Center
- 33.00 mile(s) from Kentucky Knob, Frank Lloyd Wright's National Historic Home
- 41.00 mile(s) from Falling Water, Frank Lloyd Wright's National Historic Home
- 5.00 mile(s) from Scenery Hill Shops
- 15.00 mile(s) from Washington Crown Center, Mall in Washington, PA
- 15.00 mile(s) from Tanger Outlet Mall, located in Meadowlands, PA
- 25.00 mile(s) from South Hills Village Mall
- 30.00 mile(s) from Century III Mall
Distances to Popular Points of Interest
- 3.00 mile(s) from Charleroi
- 6.00 mile(s) from California
- 11.00 mile(s) from Belle Vernon
- 18.00 mile(s) from Washington
- 25.00 mile(s) from Canonsburg
- 25.00 mile(s) from Waynesburg
- 31.00 mile(s) from Pittsburgh
- 15.00 mile(s) from Mon Valley Hospital
- 10.70 mile(s) from California University of Pennsylvania
- 11.80 mile(s) from Douglas Education Center
Local Area Recreation Opportunities
- 3.00 mile(s) from Golf Course
- 5.00 mile(s) from Fishing
- 30.00 mile(s) from Snow Skiing
- 30.00 mile(s) from Winter Sports
- 45.00 mile(s) from White Water, rafting and canoeing
- Adjacent to King's Family Restaurant, full service, American, open for: breakfast, lunch, dinner,
- Across the street from Dairy Queen®, fast food, American, open for: lunch, dinner,
- Across the street from Subway®, fast food, American, open for: breakfast, lunch, dinner,
- Across the street from McDonald's®, fast food, American, open for: breakfast, lunch, dinner,
- 1.00 mile(s) from Debbie's Delight, ice cream/dessert, American, open for: lunch, dinner,
BEST WESTERN Garden Inn
Enjoy your stay with us even more by checking out some of the most popular area points of interest and local area events happening in or near Bentleyville. Chase the links to explore the local region even more.
Local Events Worth Considering:
Annual Rally at the Rocks
Riders can enjoy the courses at Rock Run Recreation Area in Patton. Opportunities for hot breakfasts and riding shows included.
Alberta | British Columbia | Manitoba | New Brunswick | Nova Scotia | Ontario | Prince Edward Island | Quebec | Saskatchewan | Yukon | Caribbean