Best Western Plaza Inn
16407 Lincoln Highway, Breezewood, PA 15533
Phone: 814/735-4352 | Fax: 814/735-3036 | 76 Rooms
Check Out Time: 11:00 AM | Check In: 3:00 PM | Online Reservations
Easy access and close proximity from Pennsylvania turnpike & Interstate 70. The Best Western Plaza Inn offers comfortable accommodations and a convenient location just a short drive from Philadelphia, New York, Baltimore, Washington, D.C. and the breathtaking Appalachian Mountains - and you will get it all for an unbeatable value.
Right outside this hotel in Breezewood, guests will find several dining options located nearby, picturesque landscapes filled with covered bridges, lush state parks and exciting area attractions, like the Fall foliage Festival in October, in addition to Washington D.C. and Gettysburg, both just a short drive away. Inside this cozy and charming Breezewood, PA hotel, weary travelers will find everything they expect from a Best Western with 24-hour front desk assistance, complimentary parking and so much more. Each spacious, well-appointed room at the Best Western Plaza Inn offer cable satellite television and swimming pool access. Pets are also welcome for a fee.
Book your stay at the Best Western Breezewood today for an unforgettable Breezewood hotel experience and comfortable accommodations to help you rest and relax while on the road. Reserve your room online today and save! Enjoy your stay.
Hotel Amenities & Services
- 100 % smoke-free hotel
- Complimentary continental breakfast, Waffles, Choice of breads, Muffins, Danishes, Cereal, Fruits, Eggs, Yogurt, Juice, Coffee and Tea
- Complimentary breakfast
- Outdoor pool Seasonal Open Memorial Day through Labor Day
- Hearing impaired services
- 24-hour front desk
- Express check out
- Free parking
- Exterior corridor
- Late check out Additional fee of $10.00 plus tax for noon check out. Check out past noon will be billed for a second nights stay.
- Free in-room wireless Internet access
- Higher rates may apply for holidays/special events
- Free high-speed Internet access
Best Western Plaza Inn
Take advantage of the savings and fun with this special offer available at the best western plaza inn in Breezewood.
Best Western Plaza Inn
Conveniently located, the best western plaza inn in Breezewood, Pennsylvania is shown on the map. Detailed driving directions from popular points or nearby cities are listed below. For those with GPS, here you go:
Longitude: 39.999694 / Latitude: -78.239682
Driving Directions to Hotel
From: All directions. The Best Western Plaza Inn is located at the end of Interstate 70 on Route 30.
From: Harrisburg. Take Interstate 76 West to Exit 161, continue into town. Take 30 West a short distance and the Best Western Plaza Inn is at the second traffic light on the right.
From: Pittsburgh. Take Interstate 76 East to Exit 161, continue into town. Take 30 West a short distance and the Best Western Plaza Inn is at the second traffic light on the right.
From: Washington, DC. Take Interstate 70 West and the Best Western Plaza Inn is directly across the street where Interstate 70 ends at the traffic light.
Best Western Plaza Inn
We care about the quality of your stay with us. Below are nearby attractions, shopping and restaurants that are popular with our guests. Listed locations are nearby with approximate distance listed where available.
Most Popular Area Attractions
Central Pennsylanvia is home to the state's second highest peak at Blue Knob Mountain – located in the 5,614-acre Blue Knob State Park. This wonderful recreation area features the Blue Knob All Seasons Resort, featuring the highest elevation of all the ski resorts in the state.
Skiers and snowboarders choose from a variety of 34 beginner, intermediate, advanced, and expert ski runs, the most challenging runs in the state. The resort also features groomed cross-country ski trails, and snow tubing. Summer time fun abounds at the resort. Whether mountain biking on the maintained trails, hiking in the park, playing golf at the resort's nine-hole golf course, hunting or fishing, there are plenty of choices for outdoor fun.
Flight 93 National Memorial
Honoring those who lost their lives on United Airlines Flight 93 on September 11, 2001, the Flight 93 National Memorial was opened 2011.
Travel to the Stonycreek Township from nearby Breezewood, and tour the Flight 93 National Memorial site. The Wall of Names is the highlight at the Flight 93 National Memorial.
The Wall of Names features marble panels, lined, with the names of each passenger from Flight 93 engraved.
A commonwealth campus of the main Penn State University, Penn State Altoona is a premier public school in PA. You'll find Penn State Altoona within the Logan Township in central Pennsylvania. Make the drive in from nearby Breezewood and enjoy a campus tour of PSU Altoona.
Opened in 1939, PSU Altoona is one of the four Commonwealth Campuses affiliated with Penn State University. Enjoy a campus tour of PSU Altoona and check out Spruce Hall, Maple Hall, or Cedar Hall. You can the Penn State Altoona Nittany Lions compete within the Allegheny Mountain Collegiate Conference.
Pennsylvania, for all of its history and scenic beauty, also features a wide range of exceptional colleges and universities. On your next trip into central Pennsylvania, be sure to visit and explore the campus at Saint Francis University. Known to many locals and alumni as SFU, this school proves to be a premier institution. Visit from nearby Breezewood.
Established in 1847, Saint Francis features a wide range of undergraduate and post-graduate degree programs. If you're a high school student looking at schools for the next step, keep SFU in mind. Sports fans traveling through Loretto are often dazzled and thrilled by the Saint Francis Red Flash. Watch as they compete in many sports within the Northeast Conference.
Plan your next trip to Pennsylvania and prepare to explore one of the state's most unique attractions. Found in Bedford, the charming city found in PA Dutch Country just west of Breezewood, the Big Coffee Pot is a sight to behold. Easily found near Interstate 70 and Highway 220, the Big Coffee Pot is a building-sized coffee kettle. No, really!
Originally constructed in 1927, the Big Coffee Pot stands at 18 feet high, and was, in its early days, a popular roadside lunch stop. In 2004, after some 77 years of decay and wear, the Big Coffee Pot was restored, with a vibrant silver paint job, and unmistakable giant red handle. Check out the Big Coffee Pot inside the Bedford County Fairgrounds.
More Area Attractions & Services
- 0.15 mile(s) from Crawford's Animal Museum
- 1.00 mile(s) from Jackson Mill Covered Bridge
- 2.00 mile(s) from Felten's Mill Covered Bridge
- 16.00 mile(s) from Pitt Theater, Bedford
- 16.00 mile(s) from Fort Bedford Park
- 18.00 mile(s) from Old Bedford Village
- 18.00 mile(s) from Gravity Hill
- 24.00 mile(s) from Coral Cavern
- 24.00 mile(s) from The Bison Corral, to see roaming bison
- 30.00 mile(s) from Shawnee State Park
- 45.00 mile(s) from Lincoln Caverns
- 50.00 mile(s) from East Broad Top Railroad
- 65.00 mile(s) from historic Gettysburg
- 70.00 mile(s) from Indian Caverns
- 80.00 mile(s) from Harrisburg State Capital
- 100 mile(s) from Amish Lancaster
- 100 mile(s) from Sight and Sound Theatre
- 120 mile(s) from Hershey Park
- 180 mile(s) from the Liberty Bell
- 8.00 mile(s) from Floral Boutique
Local Area Recreation Opportunities
- 7.00 mile(s) from Down River Golf
- 15.00 mile(s) from Clearville Exotic Hunting
- 15.00 mile(s) from Grouseland Tours, mountain biking in Clearville
- 16 mile(s) from Bedford Springs Golf Course
- 25.00 mile(s) from Shawnee Lake, swimming, boating and canoeing
- 40.00 mile(s) from Blue Knob Ski
- 40.00 mile(s) from Altoona Curve Baseball
- 40.00 mile(s) from Tour de Toona, bicycle race
- 45.00 mile(s) from Rayston Lake, camping, boating and jet skiing
- 70.00 mile(s) from Seven Springs Ski
- 120 mile(s) from Heinz Field, home of the Pittsburgh Steelers
- Adjacent to Hardee's, fast food, American, open for: lunch, dinner
- Across the street from Denny's, full service, American, open for: breakfast, lunch, dinner
- 0.10 mile(s) from Bob Evans Restaurant, full service, American, open for: breakfast, lunch, dinner
- 0.10 mile(s) from Quiznos, deli, American, open for: breakfast, lunch, dinner
- 0.10 mile(s) from Wendy's, fast food, American, open for: lunch, dinner
- 0.20 mile(s) from Dunkin Donuts, cafe, American, open for: breakfast, lunch, dinner
- 0.20 mile(s) from Perkins Restaurant & Bakery, full service, American, open for: breakfast, lunch, dinner
- 0.20 mile(s) from Blimpie Subs, deli, American, open for: lunch, dinner
- 0.20 mile(s) from Taco Bell, fast food, American, open for: lunch, dinner
- 0.30 mile(s) from Starbucks, coffee shop, American, open for: breakfast, lunch, dinner
- 0.30 mile(s) from McDonald's, fast food, American, open for: breakfast, lunch, dinner
Best Western Plaza Inn
Enjoy your stay with us even more by checking out some of the most popular area points of interest in or near Breezewood. Chase the links to explore the local region even more.
Alberta | British Columbia | Manitoba | New Brunswick | Nova Scotia | Ontario | Prince Edward Island | Quebec | Saskatchewan | Yukon | Caribbean