Best Western Plus Erie Inn & Suites
8033 Oliver Road, Erie, PA 16509-4619
Phone: 814/920-4196 | Fax: 814/864-7978 | 69 Rooms
Check Out Time: 11:00 AM | Check In: 3:00 PM | Online Reservations
Welcome to Erie, Pennsylvania's newest hotel. Here at the Best Western Plus Erie Inn & Suites, we invite you to experience our complimentary full hot breakfast, indoor heated swimming pool and 24-hour fitness center. We are located one mile south of Erie's premier shopping at the Millcreek Mall and minutes from Presque Isle State Park where you can enjoy miles of beaches and nature trails.
While visiting Presque Isle State Park, take a moment to enjoy the Tom Ridge Environmental Center and Waldameer Amusement Park. Erie's Bayfront is a short drive where you can visit attractions like the Bayfront Convention Center, Erie Bicentennial Tower, Maritime Museum and Brig Niagara.
If you are looking for an indoor activity, we are conveniently located two miles west of Presque Isle Downs and Casino and a short drive to downtown Erie where you can visit the Erie Art Museum, ExpERIEnce® Children's Museum, the Erie Playhouse or Warner Theatre. Take in a game and watch Erie Bayhawks Basketball or Erie Otters Hockey play at the Erie Insurance Arena or for the baseball enthusiast enjoy a SeaWolves game at UPMC Park. Thinking about attending a university, the Best Western Plus Erie Inn & Suites is centrally located to many universities such as Gannon University, Mercyhurst University Main Campus, Edinboro University, Penn State Behrend and LECOM.
For the business traveler, relax in one of our suites and enjoy free wireless internet while visiting one of Erie's major businesses. General Electric, LORD Corporation, Erie Insurance® and Steris are just minutes away from the hotel. Also located downtown are UPMC Hamot and Saint Vincent's Hospitals.
Hotel Amenities & Services
- 100% smoke-free hotel
- Complimentary breakfast
- Complimentary full breakfast
- Indoor pool Heated open 8:00 a.m. to 10:00 p.m.
- Exercise facility, 24 hour, free, recumbent bike, elliptical, free weights, yoga mats and tension bands.
- Weight lifting equipment
- Stationary bike
- Interior corridors
- 24-hour Front Desk
- Guest laundry, 24 hours, free
- Express check out
- Late check out
- Cable or satellite television
- Free wireless internet available in public areas; Free in-room wireless internet access; Free wireless internet access available in public areas and all guest rooms
- Business center, 24 hour, free
- Fax services
- Fax machine
- Computer available
- Photocopy machine
- Hearing impaired services, TDD phone
- Physically challenged facilities, pool lift
- Elevator, wheelchair accessible
- Parking for the physically challenged, 24 hours, free
- Ice/vending machines
- Free parking, 24 hours
- Outdoor parking, 24 hours, free
- Higher rates may apply for holidays/special events
Best Western Plus Erie Inn & Suites
Take advantage of the savings and fun with this special offer available at the best western plus erie inn & suites in Erie.
Best Western Plus Erie Inn & Suites
Conveniently located, the best western plus erie inn & suites in Erie, Pennsylvania is shown on the map. Detailed driving directions from popular points or nearby cities are listed below. For those with GPS, here you go:
Longitude: 42.046355 / Latitude: -80.080895
Driving Directions to Hotel
From: Buffalo, NY. Follow Interstate 90 West to Exit 24. At the bottom of the ramp turn left. Follow Peach Street to Oliver Road. Turn right. The Best Western Plus® Erie Inn & Suites is located on the left.
From: Pittsburgh, PA. Follow Interstate 79 North to Interstate 90 East to Exit 24. At the bottom of the ramp turn right. Follow Peach Street to Oliver Road and turn right. The Best Western Plus® Erie Inn & Suites is located on the left.
From: Cleveland, OH. Follow Interstate 90 East to Exit 24. At the bottom of the ramp turn right. Follow Peach Street to Oliver Road and turn right. The Best Western Plus® Erie Inn & Suites is located on the left.
From: Erie International Airport Tom Ridge Field. Follow 12th Street East to Interstate 79 South. Follow Interstate 79 to Interstate 90 East to Exit 24. At the bottom of the ramp turn right. Follow Peach Street to Oliver Road and turn right. The Best Western Plus® Erie Inn & Suites is located on the left.
Best Western Plus Erie Inn & Suites
We care about the quality of your stay with us. Below are nearby attractions, shopping and restaurants that are popular with our guests. Listed locations are nearby with approximate distance listed where available.
More Area Attractions & Services
- 7 mile(s) from Presque Isle State Park, is a 3,112-acre Pennsylvania state park on an arching, sandy peninsula that just into Lake Erie.
- 0.10 mile(s) from Splash Lagoon, Erie's Indoor Waterpark
- 6 mile(s) from Dobbins Landing, has a 4 Story observatory with several local restaurants
- 5 mile(s) from Erie Art Museum, has a collection of over 8,000 objects, including American Ceramics, Tibetan Paintings, Indian Bronzes, Contemporary Baskets and many other mediums
- .10 mile(s) from Millcreek Mall Complex, has an impressive selection of retail stores, services and restaurants.
- 68.3 mile(s) from Grove City Prime Outlets, offers over 130 of the hottest brand name stores.
Local Area Recreation Opportunities
- .1 mile(s) from Splash Lagoon Indoor Waterpark Resort, is a Polynesian-themed large indoor waterpark located in Erie, Pennsylvania. The park is approximately 80,000 square feet.
- 3.5 mile(s) from Erie Zoo, is a zoological park in Erie, Pennsylvania. It is located on 15 acres of land in Glenwood Park, just off West 38th Street between Cherry Street and Glenwood Park Avenue.
- 5.2 mile(s) from Waldameer Amusement Park and Water World, is located at the base of Presque Isle. Waldameer is the fourth oldest amusement park in Pennsylvania, and the tenth oldest in the United States.
- 2 mile(s) from Presque Downs and Casino, offers thoroughbred horse-racing bets, slots, poker & other table games, dining & live shows.
- 6 mile(s) from Brig Niagara, USS Niagara, commonly called the US Brig Niagara or the Flagship Niagara, is a wooden-hulled snow-brig that served as the relief flagship for Oliver Hazard Perry in the Battle of Lake Erie during the War of 1812.
- 6 mile(s) from Erie Maritime Museum, is a maritime museum located on Presque Isle Bay in downtown Erie, Pennsylvania. It was the first new Pennsylvania Historical and Museum Commission museum in twenty years when it opened its doors on May 21, 1998.
- 5.5 mile(s) from expERIEnce Museum, vibrant, hands-on center with various educational exhibits for kids, plus event space for birthdays.
- 5.5 mile(s) from Erie Art Museum, is an art museum in Erie, Pennsylvania, with a collection of over 8,000 objects, including American ceramics, Tibetan paintings, Indian bronzes, contemporary baskets, and many other mediums.
- 5.5 mile(s) from Warner Theater, is an Art Deco and French Renaissance-styled theater located in downtown Erie, Pennsylvania in the United States. It was listed on the National Register of Historic Places in 1982.
- 6 mile(s) from Erie Playhouse, is a historic theatre located in Erie, Pennsylvania.
- 5.5 mile(s) from Jerry Uht Park, UPMC Park, formerly known as Jerry Uht Park, is a baseball park located in Erie, Pennsylvania. It is the home of the Erie SeaWolves, the city's Minor League Baseball franchise.
- 5.5 mile(s) from Erie Insurance Arena
- 15 mile(s) from Mazza Vineyard, one of the first wineries in Pennsylvania, family owned and operated Mazza Vineyards helped pave the way for the region’s wine industry.
- 15 mile(s) from Penn Shore Vineyards, located on picturesque route 5, only a few hundred yards from Lake Erie, Penn Shore Vineyards offers award-winning wines, free tours and a gorgeous gift shop. During the summer, they sponsor their Music in the Vineyards series, bringing in top regional musicians to entertain visitors who sit outside surrounded by vineyards as they enjoy wine, music and our exquisite Lake Erie sunsets.
- 14 mile(s) from Presque Isle Wine Cellars, a family-owned wine making supplies and commercial winery business located in North East, PA, in the heart of the beautiful Lake Erie Wine Growing Region. We began operation in 1964 and have been a leader in the winemaking supplies and equipment business since then. In 1969 we also became one of the first two Pennsylvania wineries to open since Prohibition. We are proud to produce quality wines that consistently win national awards in wine competitions.
- 15 mile(s) from South Shore Wine Company, originally established by William Griffith and Smith S. Hammond in 1864, was the first commercial winery in Erie County. The original stone wine cavern, built in the 1860s and fashioned after French wine caverns, is one of very few of its kind in the United States. After Griffith’s untimely death, the winery continued operation under various owners and winemakers for many years until the Prohibition halted production in the 1920s.
- 3.0 mile(s) from The Breakfast Place, Cafe, American, Open for: breakfast, Simple spot for American home cooking, serving weekday mornings, plus Fridays and Saturdays overnight.
- 3.0 mile(s) from Bullfrog Bar/Andy's Pub, Full Service, Steak House, Open for: lunch, dinner, From the moment you step into our warmly-appointed 14,000 sq.ft lounge, you will recognize we enjoy what we do and so will your group, family and friends. Bullfrog bar has been described a hybrid big city space meets neighborhood bar. Offering numerous entertainment areas, well over 100 varieties of beer, good food basics yet skies-the-limit custom menuing and plenty of parking, Bullfrog Bar has a unique place in the Erie venue market.
- 5.1 mile(s) from 1201 Kitchen, Full Service, International, Open for: dinner, Creative Latin and Asian fusion fare including sushi in a modern, colorful space with a long bar
- 7.4 mile(s) from Ricardo's Restaurant, Full Service, Italian, Open for: lunch, dinner, Easygoing trattoria offering Italian favorites like pastas, sandwiches and classic entrees.
- 4.5 mile(s) from Pineapple Eddie's Bistro, Full Service, International, Open for: lunch, dinner, Southern and Caribbean cuisine, plus wine and cocktails, served a relaxed, warm setting with a cozy bar.
- 5.1 mile(s) from Calamari's Squid Row, Bar/Lounge, American, Open for: lunch, dinner, Lively bar with indoor-outdoor seating, bar games and an American menu serving burgers, pasta and more.
- 4.2 mile(s) from Mi Scuzi, Full Service, Italian, Open for: dinner, Warm trattoria offering authentic Italian dishes including homemade pastas plus a wine list and beer.
- 5.5 mile(s) from Sloppy Duck Saloon, Bar/Lounge, American, Open for: dinner, Laid-back alehouse hosts live bands and serves American fare such as jumbo sandwiches and steaks.
- 5.4 mile(s) from Bourbon Barrel, Fast Food, American, Open for: lunch, dinner, Now open in the Heart of Downtown Erie, PA - Bourbon Barrel focuses on carefully selected bourbons and whiskeys. We are a classic, All-American Bourbon Bar with a modern twist. At Bourbon Barrel, we hope to become a welcome addition to an already thriving neighborhood.
- 4.1 mile(s) from Bistro 26, Cafe, American, Open for: lunch, dinner,
- 8.6 mile(s) from Serifini's Restaurant, Full Service, Italian, Open for: lunch, dinner, Casual eatery serving traditional Italian fare plus carry-out pasta by the pound since 1938.
- 6.3 mile(s) from Calao's Ristorante, Full Service, Italian, Open for: dinner, Homey, family-owned spot for traditional Italian cuisine, including pastas, seafood and steaks.
- 5.2 mile(s) from Plymouth Tavern, Full Service, American, Open for: lunch, dinner, Burgers, salads, pizza, wraps & craft beer on tap in a storied, brick building built in the 1800s.
- 8.3 mile(s) from Joe Roots Grill, Pub, American, Open for: lunch, dinner, Down-to-earth bar & grill joining all-American fare such as steak and potatoes with cocktails.
- 1.2 mile(s) from Firebirds, Full Service, Steak House, Open for: lunch, dinner, Chain restaurant serving steaks, seafood and cocktails in an upscale lodgelike setting.
- 1.0 mile(s) from TGI Fridays®, Full Service, American, Open for: lunch, dinner, Casual chain restaurant with a festive vibe serving beer, cocktails and a wide menu of American fare.
- .75 mile(s) from Texas Road House®, Full Service, Steak House, Open for: dinner, Lively chain steakhouse serving American fare with a Southwestern spin amid Texas-themed decor.
- 1.5 mile(s) from Smokey Bones, Full Service, American, Open for: lunch, dinner, Smokehouse & barbecue dishes fill out the menu of this easy going bar and grill chain.
- 1.5 mile(s) from Buffalo Wild Wings®, Full Service, American, Open for: lunch, dinner, Lively sports-bar chain dishing up wings and other American pub grub amid lots of large-screen TVs.
- 1.5 mile(s) from O'Charley's, Full Service, American, Open for: lunch, dinner, Relaxed chain restaurant cooking American comfort staples, with a kids' menu and full bar.
- 1.5 mile(s) from Cheddars, Fast Food, American, Open for: lunch, dinner, Family friendly chain serving American comfort food with a Texas twist, plus cocktails.
- 1.3 mile(s) from Olive Garden®, Full Service, Italian, Open for: lunch, dinner, Lively, family friendly chain featuring Italian standards such as pastas & salads, with a full bar.
- 3.0 mile(s) from Velario's, Fast Food, Italian, Open for: lunch, dinner, Storefront branch of a local chain serving pies, subs, calzones & other Italian favorites.
- 3.9 mile(s) from Hoss's Steak House, Buffet, Steak House, Open for: lunch, dinner, Laid-back American steakhouse chain featuring surf n turf, homemade soups & a dessert bar.
- 1.3 mile(s) from Aoyama, Full Service, Japanese, Open for: lunch, dinner, Stylish Japanese hibachi dining, plus sushi and teriyaki, with a separate lounge & a full bar
Best Western Plus Erie Inn & Suites
Enjoy your stay with us even more by checking out some of the in or near Erie. Chase the links to explore the local region even more.
Alberta | British Columbia | Manitoba | New Brunswick | Nova Scotia | Ontario | Prince Edward Island | Quebec | Saskatchewan | Yukon | Caribbean