BEST WESTERN PLUS The Inn at King of Prussia
127 S Gulph Road, King Of Prussia, PA 19406-3103
Phone: 610/265-4500 | Fax: 610/354-8905 | 168 Rooms
Check Out Time: 12:00 PM | Check In: 3:00 PM | Online Reservations
You will experience a new sense of comfort at this award winning property returning from a multi-million dollar renovation, with free parking and a convenient location right off the Pennsylvania Turnpike, I-76 Schuylkill Expressway and U.S. 202.
The BEST WESTERN PLUS The Inn at King of Prussia is an affordable and convenient choice for business and leisure travelers alike. Offering great value, business travelers appreciate that this hotel is conveniently located near education, medical and corporate businesses. This King of Prussia hotel makes it easy to explore the area's most famous attractions, from Valley Forge National Park to Historic Philadelphia. World-class shopping at the King of Prussia Mall is directly across the street.
Some of Philadelphia's most famous landmarks are a short distance and visitors of all ages delight in exploring the Franklin Institute, the Philadelphia Zoo and Longwood Gardens. For the sports aficionado, this hotel is a short drive to four major sports venues. The Philadelphia International Airport is just 25 miles away.
The BEST WESTERN PLUS The Inn at King of Prussia has been serving guests for three generations PLUS and is known for its great service, friendly staff, cleanliness and amenities that make guests feel at home. Our newly renovated, contemporary rooms and suites offer guest room workstations with ergonomic chairs, free high-speed Internet access and 42-inch LCD televisions with cable TV and HBO®. After a busy day, our guests can relax in our spacious 2-acre courtyard with on-site free fitness center, seasonal pool and whirlpool. All of our guests will enjoy a restful night sleep on our premier Simmons Beautyrest Pillow Top mattresses. Each morning our guests can start their day with a free hot breakfast.
Find out why we have been awarded the Trip Advisor Certificate of Excellence and Green Leaders Gold Certification when you book your stay at the BEST WESTERN PLUS The Inn at King of Prussia. Enjoy your stay.
Hotel Amenities & Services
- Wireless internet connection in public areas
- Exercise facilities
- 100 % smoke-free hotel
- Exercise facility, open from 6:00 a.m. to 11:00 p.m.
- Complimentary breakfast
- Complimentary full breakfast
- Stair stepper
- Stationary bike
- Outdoor pool, heated open Memorial Day through Labor Day
- Multi-lingual staff, (English, Russian, Chinese)
- Hot tub, open Memorial Day through Labor Day
- Ice/vending machines
- Safe deposit box
- Truck/RV and Motorcoach parking
- Free parking
- Meeting facilities
- Fax services
- Photocopy services
- Dataports, wireless
- Parking for the physically challenged
- Outdoor parking
- Universal gym
- Inter corridor
- 24-hour front desk
- Dry cleaning, same day services available
- Cable or satellite television
- Free wireless Internet available in public areas; Free in-room wireless Internet access; Free wireless Internet access available in public areas and all guest rooms; All guest rooms are hardwired and offer free wireless Internet access; All guest rooms are hardwired for Internet access
- Business center, 24-hours complimentary
- Mail services
- Catering, continental breakfast, nominal fee, lunch, nominal fee, dinner, nominal fee
- Uniformed security
- Cash machine, ATM
- Bus parking
- High-speed Internet access
- Aerobics equipment
BEST WESTERN PLUS The Inn at King of Prussia
Take advantage of the savings and fun with this special offer available at the best western plus the inn at king of prussia in King Of Prussia.
BEST WESTERN PLUS The Inn at King of Prussia
Conveniently located, the best western plus the inn at king of prussia in King Of Prussia, Pennsylvania is shown on the map. Detailed driving directions from popular points or nearby cities are listed below. For those with GPS, here you go:
Longitude: 40.084525 / Latitude: -75.388675
Driving Directions to Hotel
From: PHL Airport. Take I-95 South to 476 North (Plymouth Meeting Exit). Follow 476 North to 76 West (Valley Forge Exit). Follow I-76 West to Exit 328B for Route 202 North. Bear right at the first traffic light for entrance to the BEST WESTERN PLUS Inn at King of Prussia
From: Philadelphia. Take 76 West (Schuylkill Expressway) to Exit 328B for Route 202 North. Bear right at the first traffic light to the BEST WESTERN PLUS Inn at King of Prussia.
From: The west. Use Exit 26 (Valley Forge Exit). After the toll, take the third Exit 328B for Route 202 North. Bear right at the first traffic light to the BEST WESTERN PLUS Inn at King of Prussia.
From: The south. Take I-95 North to 476 North (Plymouth Meeting Exit). Follow 476 North to 76 West (Valley Forge Exit). Follow I-76 West to Exit 328B for Route 202 North. Bear right at the first traffic light to the BEST WESTERN PLUS Inn at King of Prussia.
From: NJ Turnpike. Take Exit 6 for PA Turnpike, follow the PA Turnpike to Exit 326 (Valley Forge Exit). Use Exit 326 (Valley Forge Exit). After the toll, take the third Exit 328B for Route 202 North. Bear right at the first traffic light to the BEST WESTERN PLUS Inn at King of Prussia.
BEST WESTERN PLUS The Inn at King of Prussia
We care about the quality of your stay with us. Below are nearby attractions, shopping and restaurants that are popular with our guests. Listed locations are nearby with approximate distance listed where available.
Most Popular Area Attractions
With roots dating back to 1896, the Devon Horse Show is noted as being one of the largest and oldest outdoor, multi-breed events of its kind in the U.S. Held in late June, the Devon Horse Show is a major draw for the city of Devon, with many guests visiting from nearby King of Prussia and the Philadelphia area.
Events at the Devon Horse Show include the One Arm Bandit & Co. Wild West Show, Radnor Hunt, and the Wells Fargo Stagecoach display. Some horse disciplines include Friesians, Jumpers, Roadsters, Saddlebreds, and Hunters.
Plan a visit to the Philadelphia metro area and head for the Gwynedd Valley. Found north of downtown Philadelphia, and only minutes from nearby King of Prussia, and Fort Washington, Gwynedd Valley is home to the Gwynedd Mercy University. It's a prime example of the high caliber of university and college you'll find in Pennsylvania.
Gwynedd Mercy University was established in 1948, and is a private school with a Catholic affiliation. Many local sports fans find themselves enjoying Gwynedd Mercy Griffins as they compete across a wide range of sports. They are in the Colonial States Athletic Conference.
With 2,793,200 square feet of retail space, King of Prussia Mall is the largest in the United States. Built in 1963, the mall consists of two sections: the Plaza at King of Prussia, and the Court at King of Prussia.
Some of the top retailers at King of Prussia Mall include Bloomingdale's, Lord & Taylor, Macy's, Nordstrom, and much more.
Across Pennsylvania, you'll find a slew of satellite campuses affiliated with Penn State University. When you're in the Philadelphia metro area, be sure you visit Abington and check out Penn State Abington. A public school, Penn State Abington is just north of downtown Philadelphia.
The Abington campus was established in 1950 on 45 acres. Many students choose to complete the first two years of their undergraduate degree at the Abington campus, then transfer to the main Penn State campus to complete the rest. Don't miss the Lares Building, or the annual Spring Fling.
In sports, the Penn State Abginton Nittany Lions compete in the North Eastern Athletic Conference, a Division III league.
Schuylkill River Valley National Heritage Area
As you plan your next visit to Pennsylvania, be sure to include in your agenda a trip to the Schuylkill River Valley National Heritage Area.
As one of the premier destinations near King of Prussia – and some would argue in the entirety of the Philadelphia metro area – the Schuylkill River Valley National Heritage Area preserves the region's rich American Revolution history.
You and the family can check out the Valley Forge National Historical Park, just one of the many attractions found within the Schuylkill River Valley.
Other top destinations for visitors to Schuylkill River Valley are the Hawk Mountain Sanctuary, and the John Heinz National Wildlife Refuge.
A member of the Thomas J. Watson Fellowship, Ursinus College is an exceptional school in the Philadelphia metro area.
Only minutes outside of King of Prussia, Ursinus College is found on a picturesque campus of nearly 170 acres. Ursinus is one of 11 Centennial Conference schools.
Established in 1869, Ursinus is home to the Berman Museum of Art, and the campus-wide newspaper The Grizzly.
Many local sports fans and Ursinus supporters enjoy watching the UC Bears compete across several sports with 23 varsity teams.
Established in 2012, Valley Forge Casino is located in King of Prussia – not far north from Philadelphia and the surrounding metro area, Valley Forge Casino features 40,000 square feet of gaming area, more than 600 slot machines, and 50 gaming tables.
When you plan out your next visit into King of Prussia, plan an evening around roulette, blackjack, craps, and other classic casino games. Valley Forge Casino, along with multiple gaming options, is home to a host of fine dining experiences – check out Pacific Prime for an excellent steak, Asianoodle for a taste of the Far East, or Viviano where you'll enjoy some of the best Italian food in the state.
After dinner at Valley Forge Casino, you can also explore Cameo Lounge, Deuces Wild Buckin' Bull Saloon, or the very sheik Center Bar.
Valley Forge National Historical Park
Found on the National Register of Historic Places, this was the location of the Continental Army encampment during the winter of 1777.
Stop by the Valley Forge Visitor Center to view the exhibits, artifacts and fossils or take a trolley ride through the park. Reserve a spot in one of the educational programs offered at the park to learn more about the rich history.
Explore this historical park by foot, bicycle, or horseback on the park's 28 miles of trails, or try fishing in the Schuylkill River. Join in a guided tour or interpretive program to learn about the war strategy and significance of the park.
Dating back to 1842, Villanova University is one of the oldest private schools in Pennsylvania. Plan a visit to the Philadelphia metro area, head for the township of Radnor.
Due to a Roman Catholic affiliation, you'll be able to visit the St. Thomas of Villanova Chapel – one of the highlights of the Villanova campus.
Make the drive in from nearby King of Prussia, found just to the northwest, and explore – don't miss out on the St. Thomas of Villanova Monastery, and be sure to visit The Pavilion, home court of the Villanova Wildcats basketball – men's and women's.
You can catch a VU Wildcats football game at Villanova Stadium, and during the spring, make your way to Villanova Ballpark at Plymouth for Wildcats baseball games.
More Area Attractions & Services
- 4.40 mile(s) from Valley Forge National Park
- 4.80 mile(s) from Jenkins Arboretum
- 5.00 mile(s) from Devon Horse Show
- 5.30 mile(s) from Elmwood Park Zoo
- 5.60 mile(s) from Chanticleer Gardens
- 5.70 mile(s) from Audubon Wildlife Sanctuary
- 12.40 mile(s) from Morris Arboretum
- 15.30 mile(s) from Fairmount Park
- 15.80 mile(s) from Please Touch Museum
- 15.90 mile(s) from Philadelphia Zoo
- 17.10 mile(s) from Philadelphia Museum of Art
- 17.70 mile(s) from Franklin Institute
- 17.80 mile(s) from Rodin Museum
- 17.80 mile(s) from Barnes Foundation
- 17.80 mile(s) from Academy of Natural Science
- 18.10 mile(s) from Eastern State Penitentiary
- 19.40 mile(s) from National Constitution Center
- 19.60 mile(s) from Historic Philadelphia
- 21.20 mile(s) from Mummers Museum
- 21.70 mile(s) from Adventure Aquarium
- 22.00 mile(s) from Battleship New Jersey
- 25.50 mile(s) from Brandywine Battlefields
- 26.60 mile(s) from Brandywine River Museum
- 27.20 mile(s) from Longwood Gardens
- 27.20 mile(s) from Chaddsford Winery
- 0.05 mile(s) from The King of Prussia Mall®, is the largest retail mall in the United States featuring a diverse mix of over 400 stores, including Nordstrom, Macy's, Neiman Marcus, Bloomingdale's, Lord & Taylor and a collection of luxury retailers unsurpassed in the region. A delectable selection of international dining options are available at three unique food courts and in casual and sit-down restaurants.
- 15.80 mile(s) from QVC Studio Store, is a must see after you visit QVC Studio Park. The store offers many popular brands and products with an ever-changing selection that includes an extensive collection of beauty supplies, jewelry, fashion, fashion accessories, kitchen, home decor, and authentic QVC Studio Park logo gear.
- 18.60 mile(s) from Premium Outlets®, Philadelphia Premium Outlets® is home to the world's finest international fashion labels and popular American brands at outlet prices.
Local Area Recreation Opportunities
- 1.50 mile(s) from Regal Group® IMAX® Theater
- 2.00 mile(s) from Valley Forge National Historical Park
- 3.10 mile(s) from Valley Forge Casino Resort
- 7.40 mile(s) from Arnold's Family Fun Center
- 9.50 mile(s) from Dave & Buster's, located in Plymouth Meeting, PA.
- 10.70 mile(s) from Movie Tavern
- 18.80 mile(s) from The Academy of Music
- 18.90 mile(s) from Kimmel Center
- 19.40 mile(s) from Walnut Street Theatre
- 22.80 mile(s) from Wells Fargo Center
- 22.80 mile(s) from Lincoln Financial Field®
- 22.80 mile(s) from XFINITY® Live!
- 35.20 mile(s) from Sesame Place® Theme Park
- 40.00 mile(s) from Dorney Park & Wildwater Kingdom
- 78.80 mile(s) from Hersheypark
- Across the street from Chili'sbBar & grill®, Bar/Lounge, American, open for: lunch, dinner
- Adjacent to Desi Village, bar/lounge, Indian, open for: lunch, dinner
- Adjacent to Peace A Pizza, bar/lounge, Italian, open for: lunch, dinner
- Adjacent to Plaza Azteca, bar/lounge, Mexican, open for: lunch, dinner
- Across the street from Tilted Kilt Pub & Eatery, bar/lounge, American, open for, lunch, dinner
- 0.20 mile(s) from Legal Sea Foods, bar/lounge, Seafood, open for: lunch, dinner
- 0.20 mile(s) from Sullivan's Steakhouse®, bar/lounge, American, open for: lunch, dinner
- 0.40 mile(s) from Gino's Burger & Chicken, bar/lounge, American, open for: lunch, dinner
- 0.50 mile(s) from Ruth's Chris Steakhouse®, bar/lounge, American, open for: lunch, dinner
- 0.60 mile(s) from The Cheesecake Factory®, bar/lounge, American, open for: lunch, dinner
- 0.60 mile(s) from The Melting Pot®, bar/lounge, French, open for: lunch, dinner
- 0.60 mile(s) from Morton's Steakhouse®, bar/lounge, American, open for: lunch, dinner
- 0.60 mile(s) from Panera Bread®, bar/lounge, American, open for: breakfast, lunch, dinner
- 0.60 mile(s) from Rock Bottom Brewery, bar/lounge, American, open for: lunch, dinner
- 0.70 mile(s) from The Capital Grille®, bar/lounge, American, open for: lunch, dinner
- 0.70 mile(s) from Corner Bakery Cafe®, bar/lounge, American, open for: breakfast, lunch, dinner
- 0.70 mile(s) from Maggiano's Little Italy®, bar/lounge, Italian, open for: lunch, dinner
- 0.70 mile(s) from Seasons 52, bar/lounge, International, open for: lunch, dinner
- 0.80 mile(s) from Fox & Hound Sports Tavern, bar/lounge, American, open for: lunch, dinner
- 0.80 mile(s) from Joe's Crab Shack, bar/lounge, American, open for: lunch, dinner
- 0.90 mile(s) from Bahama Breeze®, bar/lounge, International, open for: lunch, dinner
- 0.90 mile(s) from Champps Americana Bar, bar/lounge, American, open for: lunch, dinner
- 0.90 mile(s) from Red Lobster®, bar/lounge, American, open for: lunch, dinner
- 0.90 mile(s) from Wegman's Market Cafe/Pub, bar/lounge, American, open for: breakfast, lunch, dinner
- 1.50 mile(s) from Shake Shack, snack bar, American, open for: lunch, dinner
BEST WESTERN PLUS The Inn at King of Prussia
Enjoy your stay with us even more by checking out some of the most popular area points of interest and local area events happening in or near King Of Prussia. Chase the links to explore the local region even more.
Local Events Worth Considering:
2016 Blue Cross RiverRink Winterfest
Head over to Penn's Landing in Philadelphia this winter season as ice skating at Blue Cross RiverRink will be available each day.
Enjoy a night at the theatre when you visit Philadelphia. Head for the Walnut Street Theatre near downtown for a live performance of Harvey, the story of a man and his best friend ... who happens to be a 6-foot tall, invisible white rabbit.
Driving Miss Daisy
In Ambler, be sure to visit the Act II Playhouse on any Sunday, Wednesday, Thursday, Friday, or Saturday between March 2nd and 26th for a live rendition of Driving Miss Daisy. Show times vary, and tickets range from $25 to $31.
2016 Subaru Cherry Blossom Festival
A Japanese festival held at the Shofuso Japanese House and Garden in Philadelphia. The even features a week's worth of Japanese-themed events and activities, all centered around the pink cherry tree blossoms. Event times vary by day.
2016 Philadelphia International Festival of the Arts
For nearly an entire month, Philadelphia becomes a hub for modern art and culture. Don't miss galleries and special events at the Kimmel Center for the Performing Arts and the PIFA Street Fair. More details are TBA.
AC/DC Live in Concert
Don't miss your chance to see AC/DC perform live. Head for the Wells Fargo Center near downtown Philadelphia on April 1st. Show starts at 8 p.m. Tickets range from &75 to $140.
Philadelphia Chinese Lantern Festival
For the first time in the Northeastern U.S., the Chinese Lantern Festival is on full display. Held at Franklin Square for nearly two weeks, this festival celebrates light and culture with 25 large and illuminated flower sculptures.
Alberta | British Columbia | Manitoba | New Brunswick | Nova Scotia | Ontario | Prince Edward Island | Quebec | Saskatchewan | Yukon | Caribbean