Best Western Westgate Inn
1415 Kenneth Road, York, PA 17408-2235
Phone: 717/767-6931 | Fax: 717/767-6938 | 103 Rooms
Check Out Time: 11:00 AM | Check In: 3:00 PM | Online Reservations
Welcome to Best Western Westgate Inn!
When guests stay at our York hotel, they can take advantage of our free high-speed wireless internet in guestrooms to take care of business or look up the next great vacation adventure.
However, first start your morning with a free hot breakfast buffet. The generous buffet at our York hotel features breakfast favorites like endless sizzling hot waffles along with fresh, flaky pastries. Fresh fruits complement yogurt and a wide selection of cereal. Top it all off with bottomless 100% Arabica coffee or your juice of choice.
Many of our York hotel guests are here for work, construction or sports. We welcome sports teams, fans and traveling colleagues. We’re happy to accommodate groups and will work with you to ensure you’re as comfortable as possible. If you’re here for a special event, our superior location ensures that you’ll be minutes away from your destination. It’s all about convenience here.
Amish Town is a popular destination that brings traveling families to the region from around the world. A number of annual events are looked forward to by locals and travelers alike. Guests at our York hotel who are attending a big event are happy to be close to all the top attractions. From the York Fairgrounds to Amish country, commutes are never a bother.
Business travelers with the Harley-Davidson® Plant, York College, L.S. Lee, Inc.®, Voith Hydro and Johnson Controls are just a few of the frequent guests we welcome to our York hotel. When traveling for work, we understand that you need to play catch-up the moment you arrive. Each of our spacious, quiet rooms is great for sending in those last-minute reports, and our high-speed wireless internet won’t leave you hanging mid-Skype conference call. Is there something more you need for a flawless trip? Just ask and we’ll go the extra mile for you.
Hotel requires guests to be 21 or older to check-in. Enjoy your stay!
Hotel Amenities & Services
- 100% smoke free hotel
- 24-hour front desk
- Complimentary breakfast
- Complimentary full breakfast, Free hot breakfast including make your own waffles with toppings, hot eggs, hot breakfast meat, choice of breads, cereal, fruit, yogurt with toppings, juice, and tea and coffee
- Ice/vending machines, first and third floors only
- Guest laundry, nominal fee
- Exercise facility, 24 Hour cardiovascular equipment and weight machine
- Truck/RV parking, free
- Fax services, 24 hours
- Business center
- Audio/visual equipment
- Printer, available
- Fax machine
- Computer available
- Computer modem hookups
- Photocopy machine
- Higher rates may apply for holidays/special events
- Weight lifting equipment Weight machine
- Universal gym
- Stair stepper
- Stationary bike
- Elevator, wheel chair accessible
- Inter corridor
- Multilingual staff Gujarati, Hindi
- Laundromat 2 coin op washing machine and dyers available on 2nd floor. Front desk has laundry detergent and dryer sheets available for sale.
- Safe deposit box at front desk
- Cable or satellite television
- Free wireless Internet access available in public areas and all guest rooms
- Mail services
- Physically challenged services
- Hearing impaired services
- Physically challenged facilities 2 ADA rooms
- Elevator, wheelchair accessible
- Parking for the physically challenged
- Free parking
- Outdoor parking
- Coffee and tea in the lobby 24 hours
- 10% discount at the Quaker Steak and Lube. Must show room key.
Best Western Westgate Inn
Take advantage of the savings and fun with these 3 package deals available at the best western westgate inn in York.
Wine Trail Package 1 Night
Join us at the BEST WESTERN Westgate Inn and book our Wine Trail Package. This package includes one bottle of wine, one box of chocolates, and receive one map and directions to local wineries.
Romance Package 1 Night
Join us at the BEST WESTERN Westgate Inn and book our Romance Package. This package includes one bottle of wine, one box of chocolates, and possible late check-out.
Best Western Westgate Inn
Conveniently located, the best western westgate inn in York, Pennsylvania is shown on the map. Detailed driving directions from popular points or nearby cities are listed below. For those with GPS, here you go:
Longitude: 39.976293 / Latitude: -76.765973
Driving Directions to Hotel
From: All directions. The Best Western Westgate Inn is located immediately off Route 30 West, just two miles west of Interstate 83 at the intersection of Route 30 and Kenneth Road. Interstate 83 Exits. The Best Western Westgate Inn is 18 miles from Exit 18 off the Pennsylvania Turnpike.
From: The north. Take Interstate 83 South to Exit 22. Continue south on George Street to Route 30 West. Go two miles west on Route 30 to Kenneth Road, turn right onto Kenneth Road the Best Western Westgate is on the right.
From: The south. Take Interstate 83 North to Exit 21B, Route 30 West. Go two miles west on Route 30 to Kenneth Road, turn right onto Kenneth Road, the Best Western Westgate is on the right.
From: The east. From Route 30 West. Go two miles west on Route 30 to Kenneth Road, turn right onto Kenneth Road, the Best Western Westgate is on the right.
From: The west. From Route 30 East. Go two miles west on Route 30 to Kenneth Road, turn right onto Kenneth Road, the Best Western Westgate is on the right.
Best Western Westgate Inn
We care about the quality of your stay with us. Below are nearby attractions, shopping and restaurants that are popular with our guests. Listed locations are nearby with approximate distance listed where available.
Most Popular Area Attractions
Gettysburg National Military Park
One of the most famous Civil War sites, Gettysburg National Military Park was established as a National Park in 1895. Visitors to this Gettysburg park learn about this historical area while reading the informative plaques during a tour of the 1863 battlefield.
Visit the Gettysburg National Cemetery where Abraham Lincoln delivered the Gettysburg Address, or partake in a ranger-led guided tour of the battlefield.
The 22,000-square-foot Gettysburg National Military Park Museum & Visitor Center contains a wealth of information about the Civil War and Gettysburg.
View the center's film, "A New Birth of Freedom," to learn about the importance of Gettysburg and browse the exhibits and museum collections. This central Pennsylvania park is a must-see attraction in the state.
Gifford Pinchot State Park
Named after former Pennsylvania Governor and famed American forester, Gifford Pinchot State Park contains over 2,000-acres of parkland, including the 340-acre Pinchot Lake.
The Gifford Pinchot State Park features activities throughout the year. Outdoor enthusiasts enjoy over 18 miles of trail, from easy hikes like the Alpine Trail to difficult treks such as the 8.5 Lakeside Trail – and part of the Mason-Dixon Trail.
Water recreation, winter sports, horseback riding, hunting, and disc gold are also available at Gifford Pinchot State Park.
The rolling hills of central Pennsylvania are not only beautiful, but fruitful too. The Nissley Vineyards & Winery Estate, located in Bainbridge, have grown grapes on their fifty acre vineyard for more than 30 years. The winery produces a variety of 30 quality wines, including Seyval Blanc, Vidal Blanc, Petite Blanc, Classical White, Petite Rose, Cabarnet Franc, Merlot, Apple, Country Cherry and Black Raspberry.
Enjoy a nice drive southeast from Middletown, for a fun afternoon winery tour, followed by wine samples. Whether you partake in a self-guided or guided tour, learning about the history of the winery is quite fun and educational. After a tour, stroll through the Winery Shop to browse the selection of award-winning wines, wine glasses and assorted accessories.
Held at the York Expo Center, the historic York Fair occurs west of Philadelphia every September. A major staple of the York event calendar, the York Fair was first held in 1765, and claims to be the first fair in the country. A 10-day event, the fair offers free admission days for those who qualify.
York Fair features traditional activities like rides, games, and food, but also presents the Toyota Grandstand at the York Fair – an annual concert held at the Toyota Arena.
More Area Attractions & Services
- 1.50 mile(s) from York Expo Center, Home to the annual York Fair
- 2.00 mile(s) from Harley Davidson Factory, Home to the Harley Davidson Museum, factory tour's offered daily Monday - Friday 9am to 2pm.
- 3.00 mile(s) from Strand Capitol Performing, The Strand-Capitol Performance Arts Center brings some of the biggest names in live entertainment to York.
- 15.00 mile(s) from Ski Round Top, Offers day and evening skiing, snowboarding, and snow tubing in the in winter. In the summer they offer paintball, OGO ball, ropes course and zip lining.
- 30.00 mile(s) from Gettysburg Battlefield, Living History programs at Gettysburg take place every weekend from April-October and include black powder rifle and cannon demonstrations.
- 35.00 mile(s) from Hershey Park, Hersheypark is a family theme park situated in Hershey PA.
- 5 mile(s) from Mason Dixon Wine Trail, Mason-Dixon Wine Trail stretching from York County in the Dutch County Roads region to Dauphin, Adams and Lancaster counties in Pennsylvania to Baltimore, Harford and Carroll counties in Maryland. Wineries offer festivals, concerts and multiple events throughout the year.
- 5 mile(s) from Susquehanna Ale Trail, The Susquehanna Ale Trail is a self-guided year-round beer tasting adventure. Explore locally brewed craft beer with friends and family and get a glimpse into our unique craft brewery culture.
- 15 mile(s) from Turkey Hill Experience, Turkey Hill Experience features interactive exhibits allowing you to learn about dairy culture, the story of Turkey Hill Dairy, and how the company's ice cream and iced tea flavors are selected and created.
- 40 mile(s) from Hollywood Casino, Hollywood Casino at Penn National Race Course - Central PA's Premiere Casino Attraction near York, Harrisburg, Hershey, and Lancaster
- 3.00 mile(s) from Murals of York
- .5 mile(s) from West Manchester Town Ctr., Includes Walmart, Kolhs, Burlington and several boutique stores.
- 4 mile(s) from Yorktown Center
- 3.00 mile(s) from Central Market, Central Market York is a farmers market providing farm fresh food to York, Pennsylvania and Central Pennsylvania.
- 5.00 mile(s) from York Galleria, Galleria in York, Pennsylvania, offers a fine selection of stores such as Sears, Bon-Ton, Boscov’s and many other specialty retail shops
- 30.00 mile(s) from Tanger Outlets, Outlet Mall in Lancaster PA
- 30.00 mile(s) from Amish country mall
Local Area Recreation Opportunities
- 0.10 mile(s) from Hawk Lake Golf Course
- 2.00 mile(s) from miniature golf
- 3.00 mile(s) from Heritage Rail Trail
- 10.00 mile(s) from Ski Roundtop, skiing, snowboarding & tubing in the winter. Paintball, OGO ball, ropes course & zipline in the summer.
- 1.00 mile(s) from Colony Lanes, bowling ally
- 5.00 mile(s) from Strand Capitol, Performing Arts Center
- 0.50 mile(s) from Regal Cinema, movie theater
- Quaker Steak & Lube, on premises, Full Service, American, Open for: lunch, dinner, Room Service available 11:00 a.m. to 10:00 p.m. Delivered to lobby.
- Across the street from The Olive Garden, full service, Italian, open for: lunch, dinner
- Across the street from The Lyndon Diner, full service, American, open for: breakfast, lunch, dinner, 24 hours
- 0.50 mile(s) from Buffalo Willd Wings, bar/lounge, American, open for: lunch, dinner
- 0.01 mile(s) from Westgate Bar and Lounge, bar/lounge, American, open for: lunch, dinner
Best Western Westgate Inn
Enjoy your stay with us even more by checking out some of the most popular area points of interest in or near York. Chase the links to explore the local region even more.
Alberta | British Columbia | Manitoba | New Brunswick | Nova Scotia | Ontario | Prince Edward Island | Quebec | Saskatchewan | Yukon | Caribbean