BEST WESTERN Westgate Inn
1415 Kenneth Road, York, PA 17408-2235
Phone: 717/767-6931 | Fax: 717/767-6938 | 103 Rooms
Check Out Time: 12:00 PM | Check In: 3:00 PM | Online Reservations
Welcome to BEST WESTERN Westgate Inn!
When guests stay at our York hotel, they can take advantage of our free Wi-Fi in guestrooms to take care of business or look up the next great vacation adventure.
However, first start your morning with a free hot breakfast buffet. The generous buffet at our York hotel features breakfast favorites like endless sizzling hot waffles along with fresh, flaky pastries. Fresh fruits complement yogurt and a wide selection of cereal. Top it all off with bottomless 100% Arabica coffee or your juice of choice.
Many of our York hotel guests are here for work, construction or sports. We welcome sports teams, fans and traveling colleagues. We’re happy to accommodate groups and will work with you to ensure you’re as comfortable as possible. If you’re here for a special event, our superior location ensures that you’ll be minutes away from your destination. It’s all about convenience here.
Amish Town is a popular destination that brings traveling families to the region from around the world. A number of annual events are looked forward to by locals and travelers alike. Guests at our York hotel who are attending a big event are happy to be close to all the top attractions. From the York Fairgrounds to Amish country, commutes are never a bother.
Business travelers with the Harley-Davidson® Plant, York College, L.S. Lee, Inc.®, Voith Hydro and Johnson Controls are just a few of the frequent guests we welcome to our York hotel. When traveling for work, we understand that you need to play catch-up the moment you arrive. Each of our spacious, quiet rooms is great for sending in those last-minute reports, and our Wi-Fi won’t leave you hanging mid-Skype conference call. Is there something more you need for a flawless trip? Just ask and we’ll go the extra mile for you.
Book your BEST WESTERN Westgate Inn room right now for the easiest trip of your life!
Hotel Amenities & Services
- Complimentary deluxe continental breakfast, featuring: waffles, fruit salad, yogurt, bagels, English muffins, toast, assorted cereals, fruit juice, coffee and tea
- 24-hour front desk
- Complimentary breakfast
- Ice/vending machines, first and third floors only
- Guest laundry
- Exercise facility, 24 hour
- Truck/RV parking, free
- Fax services, available, 24 hours
- Photocopy services, 24 hours
- Business center
- Audio/visual equipment
- Interior corridor
- Printer, available
- Fax machine
- Computer available
- Computer modem hookups
- Photocopy, nominal fee
- Photocopy machine
- Higher rates may apply for holidays/special events
- Universal gym
- Stair stepper
- Stationary bike
- Elevator, wheel chair accessible
- Free wireless Internet access available in public areas and all guest rooms
- Mail services
- Hearing impaired services
- Physically challenged facilities
- Parking for the physically challenged
- Free parking
- Coffee and tea in the lobby 24 hours
BEST WESTERN Westgate Inn
Take advantage of the savings and fun with these 2 package deals available at the best western westgate inn in York.
Romantic Getaway Package 1 Night
Rekindle the romance in your life with our Romantic Getaway Package. Designed just for two, this special getaway lets you focus on each other instead of the rest of the world. Some of the special touches include gift card to a restaurant, complimentary bottle of champagne, box of chocolates in room upon check-in. Plus, you can arrange for late check-out. Make plans to spend time with your special someone. Book your Romantic Getaway Package with the BEST WESTERN Westgate Inn today. Enjoy our complimentary breakfast before your departure.
BEST WESTERN Westgate Inn
Conveniently located, the best western westgate inn in York, Pennsylvania is shown on the map. Detailed driving directions from popular points or nearby cities are listed below. For those with GPS, here you go:
Longitude: 39.976775 / Latitude: -76.767465
Driving Directions to Hotel
From: All directions. The BEST WESTERN Westgate Inn is located immediately off Route 30 West, just two miles west of Interstate 83 at the intersection of Route 30 and Kenneth Road. Interstate 83 Exits. The BEST WESTERN Westgate Inn is 18 miles from Exit 18 off the Pennsylvania Turnpike.
From: The north. Take Interstate 83 South to Exit 22. Continue south on George Street to Route 30 West. Go two miles west on Route 30 to Kenneth Road, turn right onto Kenneth Road the BEST WESTERN Westgate is on the right.
From: The south. Take Interstate 83 North to Exit 21B, Route 30 West. Go two miles west on Route 30 to Kenneth Road, turn right onto Kenneth Road, the BEST WESTERN Westgate is on the right.
From: The east. From Route 30 West. Go two miles west on Route 30 to Kenneth Road, turn right onto Kenneth Road, the BEST WESTERN Westgate is on the right.
From: The west. From Route 30 East. Go two miles west on Route 30 to Kenneth Road, turn right onto Kenneth Road, the BEST WESTERN Westgate is on the right.
BEST WESTERN Westgate Inn
We care about the quality of your stay with us. Below are nearby attractions, shopping and restaurants that are popular with our guests. Listed locations are nearby with approximate distance listed where available.
Most Popular Area Attractions
Established in 1961, the Gifford Pinchot State Park is located in central Pennsylvania – just 20 minutes south of Harrisburg. Named after former Pennsylvania Governor and famed American forester, Gifford Pinchot State Park contains over 2,000-acres of parkland, including the 340-acre Pinchot Lake.
The Gifford Pinchot State Park features activities throughout the year. Outdoor enthusiasts enjoy over 18 miles of trail, from easy hikes like the Alpine Trail to difficult treks such as the 8.5 Lakeside Trail – and part of the Mason-Dixon Trail. Water recreation, winter sports, horseback riding, hunting and disc gold are also available at Gifford Pinchot State Park.
Held at the York Expo Center, the historic York Fair occurs in central Pennsylvania every September. A major staple of the York event calendar, the York Fair was first held in 1765, and claims to be the first fair in the country. A 10-day event, the fair offers free admission days for those who qualify.
York Fair features traditional activities like rides, games, and food, but also presents the Toyota Grandstand at the York Fair – an annual concert held at the Toyota Arena.
More Area Attractions & Services
- 1.50 mile(s) from York Expo Center
- 2.00 mile(s) from Harley Davidson Museum and Factory Tours
- 3.00 mile(s) from Strand Capitol Performing Arts Center
- 3.00 mile(s) from Murals of York
- 15.00 mile(s) from Ski Round Top
- 30.00 mile(s) from Gettysburg Battlefield
- 35.00 mile(s) from Hershey Park
- 3.00 mile(s) from Central Market
- 5.00 mile(s) from York Galleria, shopping mall
- 30.00 mile(s) from Tanger Outlets, Outlet Mall
- 30.00 mile(s) from Amish country mall
Distances to Popular Points of Interest
- 10.00 mile(s) from Rossville
- 25.00 mile(s) from Harrisburg
- 30.00 mile(s) from Gettysburg
- 30.00 mile(s) from Lancaster
- 35.00 mile(s) from Carlisle
- 35.00 mile(s) from Hershey
- 55.00 mile(s) from Baltimore, MD
- 58.00 mile(s) from Reading
- 93.00 mile(s) from Washington, D.C.
- 95.00 mile(s) from Philadelphia
- 96.00 mile(s) from Allentown
- 115 mile(s) from State College
- 175 mile(s) from New York, NY
- 215 mile(s) from Pittsburgh
- 0.25 mile(s) from Osram Sylvania
- 0.25 mile(s) from Appleby Window Systems
- 1.00 mile(s) from Envirite
- 1.50 mile(s) from L.S. Lee
- 2.00 mile(s) from Johnson Controls
- 2.00 mile(s) from Dentsply
- 2.50 mile(s) from Associated Wholesalers
- 2.50 mile(s) from Harley-Davidson
- 4.00 mile(s) from Voith Siemens Hydro
- 5.00 mile(s) from Magnesita
- 8.00 mile(s) from United Defense
- 10.00 mile(s) from Glatfelter
- 20.00 mile(s) from Gainey Transportation
- 10.00 mile(s) from York College
- 12.00 mile(s) from Penn State York
Local Area Recreation Opportunities
- 0.10 mile(s) from Hawk Lake Golf Course
- 2.00 mile(s) from miniature golf
- 3.00 mile(s) from Heritaga Rail Trail
- Coming: Quaker Steakhouse, on premises, Full Service, American, Open for: lunch, dinner, Room Service available 11:00 a.m. to 10:00 p.m.
- Adjacent to Ruby Tuesdays, Bar/Lounge, American, Open for: lunch, dinner, Room Service to hotel available during normal hours of operation
- Across the street from The Olive Garden, Bar/Lounge, American, Open for: lunch, dinner,
- Across the street from The Lyndon Diner, Bar/Lounge, American, Open for: breakfast, lunch, dinner, 24 hours
- 0.01 mile(s) from Westgate Bar and Lounge, Bar/Lounge, American, Open for: lunch, dinner,
BEST WESTERN Westgate Inn
Enjoy your stay with us even more by checking out some of the most popular area points of interest and local area events happening in or near York. Chase the links to explore the local region even more.
Local Events Worth Considering:
57th Annual Allentown St. Patrick's Parade
Allentown dons various shades of green in preparation for this landmark event, where marching bands, floats, and everything in between celebrate this Irish holiday.
Williamsport Spring Craft Festival
Visitors can view and purchase a great variety of crafts, including homemade Easter Eggs, fudge, candles, purses, jewelry, and much, much more. Go shopping at 9 a.m. at Williamsport Area High School.
Central PA Outdoor & Sports Show
Exhibitions, events, and guest speakers on all things hunting will be on hand at this tradeshow for hunting enthusiasts. Event starts at 10 a.m. in the Expo II building of the Clearfield County Fair Grounds.
Taste of Lancaster County
The Lancaster County Convention Center provides patrons with samples of nearby restaurants' signature dishes and beverages, along with raffles and silent auctions.
Penn State Graduation
Families and graduates fill up Eishenhower Auditorium and Bryce Jordan Center at Penn State University for this once-in-a-lifetime event. Commencement events vary by school and college; stage walk starting times vary.
Super 322 Drive-In
Open Fridays, Saturdays, and Sundays from May through September, this drive in located in US Route 322 between Clearfield and Philipsburg brings nostalgia back in a big way. Show schedules vary according to sundown and a full concession stand services the audience.
Spring Mud Fling
Families come down to The Muddy Run Raceway in Smoke Run to catch this annual muddy bash, where cars plow through a course of wet grass, mud, and hills. Cars range from ATV's, 4 X 4 trucks, professional trucks, and junk cars smashing into each other.
NASCAR comes to the Poconos for a classic week-end of races at the Tricky Triangle in Blakeslee.
Central Pennsylvania Festival of the Arts
This festival attracts more than 125, 000 people to downtown State College and Penn State with its Sidewalk Sales, exhibitions, and performances.
Harrisburg Brewersfest 2014
Harrisburg puts on its tenth annual outdoor beer and music festival, located downtown. Samples from up to 50 breweries are expected for over 3,500 beer lovers. Event starts at noon.
Clearfield County Fair
Carnivals, events and attractions contend for the amusement of grown-ups and children alike. Landmarks include the Fair Queen contest, harness racing, countless vendors, exhibitions, and thrilling rides. The fun begins at Clearfield County Fair and Park.
100 Mile Yard Sale
Vendors from Clearfield, Cameron, and Elk Counties offer their best to thrifty shoppers, who are bound to come home with truckloads of good deals. Sales take place at various locations throughout Central Pennsylvania.
Alberta | British Columbia | Manitoba | New Brunswick | Nova Scotia | Ontario | Prince Edward Island | Quebec | Saskatchewan | Yukon | Caribbean